The library was established in 1944. As part of our 75th anniversary celebration, we'll make pallet signs to display in your home to show when your home was established. Bring something to sip and we will provide some light snacks.
By Sep 10 click here to fill out this form with your name and year so a stencil can be made and ready before the event.
Event takes place at Jacob's Well 3450 W. Maple Ave.
Paid Event Refund Policy
- Cancelations must be received no later than 48 hours prior to the start of a program to receive a refund.
- Trip refunds will be granted only if the vacated spot is filled.
- There are no refunds for cancelation of an Evergreen Park Public Library Foundation event.
- There are no partial refunds.
- Refunds will be paid in the manner tendered; i.e., cash, check, or charge.