Struggling to get dinner on the table on busy weeknights? Finding yourself turning to fast food, pizza, or carryout just a little too often? In Mastering Meal Planning, expert meal planner and frugal recipe developer Rachel Singer Gordon takes you through the basics of meal planning for your family. Meal planning and home cooking changed Rachel’s life, letting her feed her family more affordably and helping her drop 40 pounds in just two years. Here, she shares some of her favorite meal planning tips with you.
- Find out how meal planning can improve your own family’s life and eating habits
- Learn how meal planning and home cooking help you save money and avoid food waste
- Find tips on how to save time by meal prepping and incorporating leftovers into future recipes
- See how to plan meals around grocery sales
- Learn how to make meal plans work for your own family.
Attendees will also receive a list of resources to help them with their own meal planning efforts.