Bus leaves the library at 9:15 am.
Guided tour of Newberry Library on 60 W. Walton St. (https://www.newberry.org/). We'll take a short walk to The Palette & Chisel Academy of Fine Arts at 1012 N. Dearborn St. (www.paletteandchisel.org) for a tour.
We will depart The Palette & Chisel for the library at 1 pm.
Note: Coats and bags are not allowed on the upper levels of the Newberry Library. There is a locker room off the lobby to store your bags.
There are many stairs at The Palette & Chisel.
Paid Event Refund Policy
- Cancelations must be received no later than 48 hours prior to the start of a program to receive a refund.
- Trip refunds will be granted only if the vacated spot is filled.
- There are no refunds for cancelation of an Evergreen Park Public Library Foundation event.
- There are no partial refunds.
- Refunds will be paid in the manner tendered; i.e., cash, check, or charge.