Options for joining the Online Meeting:
- Enter https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83677617561?pwd=Zlc4c1hjRGpGeUVLVm8rQWxDbTBaZz09 in an Internet browser, passcode 252411
- Install the free Zoom app on a tablet or smartphone and type in Meeting ID 836 7761 7561, passcode 252411
- Dial 1-312-626-6799 and enter Meeting ID 836 7761 7561, passcode 252411
Options for Public Comment:
- By email to Board President Kim Shine, email@example.com. Comments submitted in advance will be read aloud during agenda item 5.
- During agenda item 5, public comment may be submitted by chat or voice in the Zoom platform.
January 13, 2021 agenda at right.
Members of the public are welcome to attend. Each regular agenda provides time for public participation. Patrons addressing the Library Board must state their full name and address for the record, and limit their comments to five minutes. The total time allotted for verbal addresses is fifteen minutes per meeting. A request for the addition of an agenda item must be submitted in writing five days prior to the scheduled meeting, and will be added at the discretion of the Board of Trustees.